COVID-19: A MESSAGE FROM OUR PRESIDENT
Last Updated: July 14, 2020
Our showroom remains closed but curbside pick-up and online ordering remain available to serve the professional tradesmen, hospitals and other industries that rely on our machinery and consumables to keep their businesses up and running. Thanks for helping us keep our community safe.
Thank you for your patience as our orders have increased significantly, and we work hard to try to fulfill them as quickly as possible. However, depending on the order, we may ship partial orders more frequently and shipments may be delayed.
Our in-house customer service and sales representatives are working hard and still available via phone and email to answer any questions and concerns that you may have during this time. As call volumes have increased, we appreciate your patience as we do our best to respond in a timely manner.
We will continue to make updates here of any changes from our suppliers that will affect you:
- Kreg saws are being fulfilled in the order of the date the order was placed but are expecting delays up to 4-5 weeks.
- Laguna bandsaw blades are experiencing significant delays from the manufacturer. Please call for updates on specific blades.
- Festool is behind in sending Large and XL t-shirts that we give free with a tool purchase. We will ship them out as soon as we get them in.
- Festool shipments are delayed 5-7 days; however, we keep a deep stock of the products and should have a minimal outage.
- Kapex set campaign will likely start in mid-September due to global supply chain interruptions of internal components. While we understand that this delay may be frustrating, our commitment to quality products starts with quality components and that is something on which we are not willing to compromise. We thank you for your patience & your business as we work through this delay, and please know that we are doing everything we can to deliver this well-received promotion as soon as possible.
- Regarding the delayed delivery of the PSC 420, we have an update and now expect to ship the first batch of these the last week of August. This affects the following item numbers:
576522: PSC 420 Basic
576527: PSC 420 Set
205603: Combo US TID C/PSC B
205604: Pro finish pack
We are taking the coronavirus seriously in the precautions that we are taking in operating our business to keep our employees and customers safe. We have implemented procedures to ensure CDC guidelines are being met with safe social distancing.
As a family-owned small business ourselves, our top priority is to help keep other small businesses open and operational while keeping everyone safe. We thank our customers for shopping on our e-commerce sites and look forward to continuing to serve you.
Beaver Industrial Supply